|Sensor||Digital Cadmium-Telluride (CdTe) sensor with Direct Conversion Sensor (DCS) technology|
|Active sensor area||230 x 6.48 mm|
|Pixel size||100 micro m|
|Focus Sensor Distance||524 mm|
|Arm||Left or right-sided|
|Country of Origin||Made in Germany. Made by Dentsply Sirona.|
|Dimensions||No ceph: 1.411 x 1.28 x 2.25 m / 5'3'' x 4'2.4'' x 7' 4.5'' With ceph: 1.411 x 2.155 x 2.25 m / 5'3'|
|Air humidity||10% to 95%|
|Temperature||+18 Degree C to +31 Degree C (64 Degree F to 88 DegreeF)|
|Weight||No ceph: 110 kg / 242 lbs, With ceph: 132 kg / 291 lbs|
|X-Ray Generator||60-90 kV; 3-16 mA|
The revolution in 2D Imaging
The Orthophos SL is the latest member of the successful Dentsply Sirona 2D X-ray family. It wins points for functionality, quality and design. With the DCS sensor and SL technology, the Orthophos SL 2D even satisfies the wishes of those dentists who have the greatest demands regarding panoramic imaging.
In combination with the pioneering Sidexis 4 software for image processing, the Orthophos SL also offers a unique variety of innovative solutions for the practice workflow. Investment security is ensured Orthophos SL 2D can be equipped at any time with a cephalometric arm or upgraded with a 3D sensor up to a volume of 11 cm x 10 cm.
Patients appreciate the soothing Ambient Light, which offers a choice of over 30 colors for a pleasant atmosphere in your X-ray room that fits perfectly into the look of your practice.Benefits at a glance
- Revolutionary 2D DCS images for efficient diagnosisThanks to the DCS (Direct Conversion Sensor) technology which skips light conversion and therefore maintains more image information, you benefit from unparalleled sharp images.
- Automatic positioning aids optimize your practice workflowNew EasyPad, patented occlusal bite block, Easy Volume Indicator lights and 3 Point Head fixation never has it been easier to perfectly position patients quickly and efficiently.
- All teeth automatically in the sharp layerThe sharp layer technology automatically adapts the panoramic curve to the patient's individual anatomical features, ensuring that the entire jaw is always in the sharp layer
- When your practice grows, your Orthophos SL will be readyWhenever a new associate joins the practice or you want to develop your diagnostic capabilities, you can add a cephalometric arm .
2D Panoramic Imaging revolutionary technologies
Even though 3D X-rays are increasingly becoming established in a growing number of dental practices, in many cases 2D imaging still has a rightful place, to a great extent due to radiation hygiene. It is a core component of modern dental diagnostics. In terms of improvements in image quality, the options available in 2D technology are far from exhausted. 2D X-ray devices from Dentsply Sirona score highly in dailyhandling thanks to technical innovations for unparalleled sharp images and operation that leaves nothing to be desired.Highlight Features
- Direct Conversion SensorDCS technology converts x-rays directly into electrical signals, with no information loss due to light conversion. For razor-sharp, high-contrast panoramic X-ray images of exceptional quality.
- Sharp Layer (SL) technologyOn every x-ray image the entire jaw is automatically shown in the sharp layer, taking the patient's individual anatomical features into account.
- Automatic positioningThe occlusal bite block greatly simplifies patient positioning. This results in ideally positioned X-ray images every single time.