|Dimensions||474 x 735 x 460 mm|
|Power consumption||150 W|
|Network connection||via scanner PC: LAN / WiFi (optional)|
|Frequency||47 to 63 Hz|
|Voltage||100 to 240 V|
The InEos X5 was developed according to the highest quality standards for optical measuring systems. It has quickly become established on the market as the reference scanner. The inEos X5 ensures greatest accuracy for all digitization work of interest to the dental technician.
- Intelligent scanning technology with its robot arm, unique 5-axis scanning technology and large working area
- Outstanding accuracy and highest depth of field
- Clear software interface and intuitive operation result in digital models with just a few clicks
Whether it be veneers, inlays or onlays, or tooth or implant-supported crowns and bridges, or partial frameworks - with inEos X5 the working models can be scanned for all indications
Detailed mirroring of real situations, from the palate to the tip of the scan body - due to its accuracy of 2.1 m.
The large operating range allows positioning of most common articulators and gives fast, unobstructed access to the scan object.
With flexible positioning of impressions, single-arch or fully-articulated models, inEos X5 guarantees the greatest possible freedom for dental applications.Special optics
Based on digital stripe light projection with blue light, the camera optics are produced according to strict quality standards, enabling inEos X5 to scan all situations with the greatest reliability. All optical components of inEos X5 are designed and produced specifically for dental applications.Applications
- Scan technology - Made in Germany. All inEos X5 components were specially developed in Germany for dental applications according to strict quality standards. The inEos X5 ensures precise digital registration of all indication types with its robot arm, unique 5-axis scanning technology combined with large working area.
- Impression scan-The inEos X5 scans many different shapes and sizes of impression trays with no difficulty.
- Triple tray scan-The lower and upper jaw together with the bite registration can be scanned from a triple-tray impression tray for smaller jobs.
- Manual scanning-Smaller jobs with only a few prepared teeth can be scanned quickly and efficiently in manual mode.
- Rapid scanning-Full-arch models are digitized in less than 60 seconds thanks to the large scanning field.
- Multi-die scanning-Up to four prepared dies are scanned automatically and inserted into the digital model with no manual interaction.
- Texture scan-Marks on the model are detected for visual support, for example in partial-denture design using the inLab CAD software.
- Wide operating range-Allows the positioning of most common articulators and gives fast, unobstructed access to the scan object.